My interests are two-fold and this blog reflects them both – publishing and health. This blog is a repository of information for me to refer to while I’m working. I’m interested in the changes to publishing within the health field and this also includes how clinicians can now connect online, publish and learn. This is also the area I work in.
The other site I am part of is BodyInMind.org, a clinical site focused on pain research, it is there that as part of a team I am putting into practice what I am writing about here.
My other work is helping health care professionals with their own practice get online and use some of the social media tools professionally, right from basics. If that’s you, then you might find some of my presentations or services of use.
Questions I have been asked
- What’s the professional angle for social networking?
- I’d rather get lobotomised than use twitter (do I really have to use facebook?)
- Seriously how do people get any real work done?
- I’ve got nothing to say and no time to say it.
- Writing online? How?
- Connecting online? How?
- Is it really going to make a difference? *
People I have worked with
Over 15 years experience in publishing and health industries, working internationally in the UK and Australia. Full CV on LinkedIn
- Developing digital strategies using professional sites and social media to increase online visibility
- Consulting, and coaching
- Presentations and workshops
- Examples of my services here , for more information contact me
Where I am on the interweb
- Digital strategy for a clinical research site, BodyInMind.com.au
- Professionally: LinkedIn, Google Profile
- Social networks: as DreamingSpires on Twitter, Slideshare or Diigo